Upcoming Worldwide Webinar
Virtues Project™ Facilitator Program: March 26 - April 30, 2018
Prerequisite: 2 Day Introduction to The Virtues Project™ or equivalent
With Master Facilitators: Heather Acres & Betsy Lydle Smith
(6 week course): March 26, April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 2018 (Mondays in North America)
Time: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time (U.S.). Go to www.timeanddate.com to find the time for your zone
Cost: U.S. $495 includes The Virtues Project Leader’s Manual CD (a $75 value)
The Virtues Project Facilitator Training Webinar Content
This webinar format allows people from all over the world to learn in the comfort of their own home or office using a telephone and computer.
This course focuses on practicing, deepening and facilitating the Five Strategies of The Virtues Project™ through activities, exercises, talks, and individual or team presentations.
- Review and deepen in the 5 Strategies of The Virtues Project™
- Utilize The Virtues Project Leaders' Manual
- Be able to facilitate workshops in your field of interest (schools, families, workplace, organizations or communities)
- Create and deliver a presentation individually or with a team
- Be certified to facilitate the 2 Day Introduction to The Virtues Project™
- Become part of the worldwide network of Virtues Project Facilitators
Class members will learn through:
- 6 live webinars, connecting through a conference call line and through viewing the presentation on their computer screen.
- Further developing their skills and knowledge base with homework and partnering between sessions using The Virtues Project Leaders' Manual and other materials.
- Participants are responsible for their own long distance phone charges to the U.S. conference phone number.
- Participants will require a high-speed Internet connection.
- The audio portion of the webinar will be recorded in case you miss a class. Participants MUST attend at least 4 of the 6 live sessions.
Cost: U.S. $495 includes The Virtues Project Leaders' Manual CD (a $75 value)
REGISTER TODAY Space is limited.
(Available through www.virtuesshop.com
- One of the following books:
- The Family Virtues Guide
- The Virtues Project Educator's Guide
- One of the following sets of virtues cards:
- Educator's Virtues Cards (52 cards)
- Faith Cards (52 cards, available as PDF)
- Virtues Reflection Cards (100 cards)
- Mastering the Five Strategies of The Virtues Project Journal
- 2 Day Introduction to The Virtues Project Workshop Outlines
Comments from previous webinar participants
We are planning to offer many more webinars in the near future!
Let us know what type of Virtues Project webinar you would like by sending us a note
Check back regularly for announcements of FREE WEBINARS.