Virtues Development Journal
Mastering the Five Strategies of The Virtues Project™:
A Personal Journal to Enrich Your Life in 40 Days
By Betsy Lydle Smith & Heather Acres
"This journal brings the Five Strategies of The Virtues Project™ more deeply and meaningfully into our lives. It is a simple, powerful tool for living our very best lives."
- Linda Kavelin Popov, co-founder of The Virtues Project™
See a sample page in pdf format
Go to www.virtuesshop.com to order your copy.
Would you like to:
- Speak the Language of Virtues more fluently?
- Recognize teachable moments with greater clarity in your life in the light of virtues?
- Improve your ability to Set Clear Boundaries with the Virtues as a foundation?
- Honor your spirit with a simple, daily practice?
- Improve your ability to deeply listen to yourself and others as a Spiritual Companion?
Learn about and deepen in The Five Strategies of The Virtues Project™ with:
- 7 days of exercises for each of the Five Strategies.
- A daily practice of reverence.
- Simple explanations for each strategy with concrete examples.
- Five days of reflection and integration.
- 10-20 minutes per day of personal time to deepen in Virtues Project strategies.
- Those who know a little about The Virtues Project™ and want to make it relevant to their life.
- Facilitators to deepen more fully in the five strategies.
- Facilitators who want to recommend a tool for deepening through daily practice to their workshop participants.
- Those who took a Virtues Project™ workshop and went home without a support group.
- Study groups or sharing circles to deepen their virtues and the strategies together.
Available as a Microsoft Word download for $29.95 with space to write your own reflections and the ability to save your work. Be the first in your neighborhood to invest in this fabulous journal! Go to www.virtuesshop.com to order your copy.
Note: You will need either a set of virtues cards or one of the Virtues Project books to work with this journal.
What some of our journal users had to say:
"Living a life filled with honesty, simplicity, reverence, patience, and encouragement takes daily practice. This book gives a solid foundation to making virtues come off the page and show up consciously in your life." Asali Powers, Atlanta, GA
"This journal is an excellent refresher! It reminded me to recognize the virtues in every person while continually inspiring me to lead a more virtuous life." Stephen Veit, Bellevue, WA